The Children Ministry includes the Boys and Girls Brigade and the Church School. The Children ministry is concerned with the recruitmentand training of sunday school teachers and the standardization of the church school curriculum. The teachers are empowered to impact children. At theParish and Congregational level each will have a two-tier Committee representing the church school and boy and gilrs brigade ministries.
Membership and Roles
The Children Ministry seeks to introduce the child to the truth of the christian faith outlined in the Bible, so that the child may be led to the knowledge of Jesus Christ as Saviour and grow in His grace. 2 Peter 3: 18. Growing up in Him, the child becomes committed to Him as Master and this increases the Child‟s willingness to serve in His name in fellowship of the Church for the welfare of the Church and the Nations as a responsible citizen.
The Ministry is committed to sharing the Good News of the Gospel with the all children, discipling them, and providing loving and supportive care.
“Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.” – Matthew 19:14
The fellowship aims for the following:
- To know and believe in God through Jesus Christ our Saviour, who is Lord of all mankind.
- To serve God through service to youth, to the Church and to the community.
- To unite young Christians and strengthen one another in our commitment to Jesus Christ and His Church.
- To share fully in the Church and Nation.
- To witness to God’s love and salvation through Jesus Christ where we are and throughout the world.
Activities for the Youth
Our Activities Include:
Evangelism and Discipleship that meet the spiritual needs of children
- Evangelism programmes and correspondence courses
- Training and capacity building of children’s workers every year
- Developing teaching curricula for outreach and church ministry
- Children’s magazines and other resources for kids’ ministry
- Vocational Bible Studies
Holistic ministry that meets physical, emotional, and developmental needs of children
Programs & Resources
Resources and Media